1.    #1  
    hi,

i have a personal work email [webmail dot company dot com]

i went to email --> tools --> new account

(this is an outlook email over webmail's server...do i just use this as the default outlook email, or do i go to the regular section to create new email account?)

well, i went to new account, entered in my:
    -email
    -name
    -user name
    -password

then it connected successfully

then takes me to an area to:
    enter server information
    Incoming Mail: ____________
    Outgoing Mail: ____________
    Domain: ___________

does anyone know how i can get this information from my outlook program at work or through webmail!? i want my work email to be pushed to my phone.
  2.    #2  
    Can Anyone Please Offer Any Advice? Thank You
    outlook account is for activesync, you can't use it.

You need create a new account. As to the incoming and outbound servers, you need go to your webmail website to find it out.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    outlook account is for activesync, you can't use it.

You need create a new account. As to the incoming and outbound servers, you need go to your webmail website to find it out.
    i logged onto my webmail.company site, i don't see an option there for settings like i did with my gmail account.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeas750 View Post
    i logged onto my webmail.company site, i don't see an option there for settings like i did with my gmail account.
    Then you need ask your administrator. Does it has any page telling you how to setup outlook to retrieve your email?
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  6.    #6  
    I looked in the help section but did not find anything as far as retreiving and pushing the email to a mobile device.

i guess i'll have to just set it as a bookmark and login each time, our administrators can be a bit anal and probably wouldn't want to give that information out for some unknown reason. thanks anyways.