Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    The app works great and I love it but I'm getting an out of memory error that I have to click ok 10 times for it to go away. I definitely have enough memory (over 20 mb for both storage and program). I get it at least a few times an hour. Anyone else seeing this?

EDIT: I have nothing in any of my outboxes.
    Last edited by jfunkk99; 03/30/2007 at 01:47 PM. Reason: update
    Thnx so much Cody
    gonna install it right now
    Thanks for the great instructions Cody. Works GREAT!
    I tried the mmshack thing and it worked for pictures I beleive. When I try to send a video on my sprint network I get "Invalid file format" as an error message. I do notice that all the video's from my old palm unit uploaded as a quicktime file, not sure if there is just an issue with video mail for the Windows based phones.
    thanks.. its been working fine for me on first install with treo 700wx/sprint.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Took me a while to finally download the cab file from your site. It said too many people were downloading and to try again later. But the wait was worth it. Great tutorial and program. I didn't have the poutlook file in step #9, but I followed the other steps to the T and seems to be working fine without any problems. Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Thank you Cody!!! you made it reallly easy to install!! everthing is working fine. Only problem I have is that now im getting tmail.exe and gwes.exe error but other that that is working FINE! will search tomorrow for those errors. Time to sleep now!

Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Ok, I have a problem. I get down to step 12 and can't locate prorgram files/palm messaging. I don't have palm messaging in my program files. I located some of the files under windows based on the pictures. HELP!

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Did you installed the .cap file?
  10.    #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by nezzy76 View Post
    Ok, I have a problem. I get down to step 12 and can't locate prorgram files/palm messaging. I don't have palm messaging in my program files. I located some of the files under windows based on the pictures. HELP!

yes, you wont have the palm messaging foled until after you run the cab. the threaded sms cab creates this folder and puts stuff there.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Missed the obvious! Thanks! Also, can you delete cab files after you have installed them or do they have to stay on the device?
    Hey Cody,

Thanks a million!

The installers and instruction works as advertised!

I am using an Asus P525. It works as well!
    hey cody...i dont know if this is in the setup guide but can u delete the zip files off the phone...theyr'e like 1.7 megs!? (i downloaded the zip file to my phone i guess thats how i was supposed to right?) i know you can on a pc and the programs still work fine

also on my today screen there is and open envelope that says 1 new text and i cant get it to go away i deleted the folder in programs "messaging(1)" ....to no avail. (probably need to put that back huh lol)

one more thing under advanced options i checked the "auto" box for network configuration. it said sprint stuff with it in manual and i have alltel..all my text are going thru but i cant get mms to work. (but some one else told me it wont anyway)

thats it man. great job by the way and thanks for givin us that link..

JC
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 565Customz View Post
    hey cody...i dont know if this is in the setup guide but can u delete the zip files off the phone...theyr'e like 1.7 megs!? (i downloaded the zip file to my phone i guess thats how i was supposed to right?) i know you can on a pc and the programs still work fine
    yes, after you install the cab you can delete the file from your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by 565Customz View Post
    also on my today screen there is and open envelope that says 1 new text and i cant get it to go away i deleted the folder in programs "messaging(1)" ....to no avail. (probably need to put that back huh lol)
    try a soft reset
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Cody,

do you know of any work around for tmail.exe,gwes.exe and device.exe error?
    the application is working w/o problems but after I installed I started getting these errors.

Thanks!
    Cody everything worked good. YOu have been an answer to what I have been looking for. The application and instructions worked wonderful. Thanks again.
    actually the one message in inbox was takincare of by removing the check box under items to display. new threading puts an indicator on the today screen anyway....however this isn't a fix. just a curtain. I'd still like to know why that inbox shows a message.

what about the zip? files
    Thanks
    Anyone know how to get this working on WM5 Smartphone edition?? I have it installed and everything and it runs. but i can never go "back" to the inbox view once i'm in an SMS - the only solution is to terminate the program and reboot it up.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    App works great!
    Thanks Cody!
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast