Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
  1.    #101  
    yes, but did he?
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    I ran it... i have no idea wat the problem is!!!
    I've had it installed and i did a hard reset and started from scratch.. Only program i have running is Wisbar Advanced 2 Beta..Thats it and of course the sms patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    yes, but did he?
    Yea he has... i just asked him on aim.
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    I've had it installed and i did a hard reset and started from scratch.. Only program i have running is Wisbar Advanced 2 Beta..Thats it and of course the sms patch.
    nevermind
    a hard reset will delete the sms patch. you need to do it agian if you didn't do it after you did the hard reset.
    Yea i installed it after i hard resetted.
  6.    #106  
    check your pm
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    CODY...

I would like the cab for the threaded text app... I'm making the leap of faith...
    On a side note, what the he-double hockey sticks is going on over at ppcgeeks???

BIGRIC70

bigric70@gmail.com
    I installed it on my sprint treo 700wx following instructions EXACTLY. line by line, no surprises. insttructions work great, app works great - THANKS!!!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Cody,

Thanks man for your help. I had been looking for a while for this without contributing to the "send me" heap.
    Love this app, I can't understand why this type of thing isn't included in the CE builds.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Cody,

You're the best. Thanks again.
    hey i installed the sms thread app and it works great!! i have one question and that is ; is this also supposed to get the mms messaging working? every time i try to send mms message it says ( not enough memory to complete operation close some open windows and try again) but i only have three or four programs open and i still have lot of memory for programs and storage the file is only 60k can someone help me with this please??? sorry if this seems stupid but i am new to all of this stuff and this is my first treo
  13.    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by LLR650 View Post
    Does anybody know how to get the mms function to work from the threaded messaging app...when i try to send a mms message from the threaded sms i get the following error.."not enough memory to complete this operation please close some windows and try agian...i have 19.89 mb storage mem and 36.18 mb program mem available
    no. i do belive this only worked on the tytn. there was no way to get it to work.

you can install the "mmshack from arcsoft to get mms on your 700wx. altho it still wont work in the threaded sms app. just through the regular mms app. does this make since.
    maybe i should put that in the first post?
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I have installed aim hacked-version on my palm 700wx phone but it gives me the same error message everytime I try to sign on - "An unknown communications error occurred." Does anyone know why I'm getting this error message? Please let me know. Thanks.
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by shangxx View Post
    I have installed aim hacked-version on my palm 700wx phone but it gives me the same error message everytime I try to sign on - "An unknown communications error occurred." Does anyone know why I'm getting this error message? Please let me know. Thanks.
    this is not an "aim" thread. this is a "sms" thread. sorry.

try this
    so then i take it that there is absolutely no way to get the mms part to work through the sms thread? i thank you for your insights bu if anyone knows a way that really works let me know
  17.    #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcrawl89 View Post
    so then i take it that there is absolutely no way to get the mms part to work through the sms thread? i thank you for your insights bu if anyone knows a way that really works let me know
    there is no way. I promiss. otherwise you would have beta5 and not beta4.

if you need the "mms app" let me know where to send it.
    I have the mms app but does not work after i install it since i now have the threaded sms it does not give me the option of mms messaging maybe you can send me the one you have and step by step instructions on how to get it to work oh yea and another thing when you configure it it does not give a sprint option so please help you can email at aaronglenn1984@yahoo,com also if you could give me some suggestions on good hacks and other apps for this phone thanks all is greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    is there a way to have text message to be stored on my sd card instead of my main memory.. i'm just trying to save some space..
    Thank you! Above and beyond!