Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    Thanks Cody!
    Works great! It was a lot easier to do than I thought it would be. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    This worked like a charm thank you
    where do I find this app? every place I go doesnt have it. can someone pls provide a link.
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy View Post
    where do I find this app? every place I go doesnt have it. can someone pls provide a link.
    Read the first post of this thread.
    Where do I find the 1st post of this thread

You are too kind hannip
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    wow....thanks sooo much cody. this is working great..i just got your email for the download 30 mins ago and between the download, the install, the testing it and getting a reply from a friend on his iphone...he confirmes it's working great! thank god!

thx!
    cody, thank you. you rock.
    I'm having problems, it was working great, and still is...now after a week it's showing 2-unread messages but none are there....anyone have a clue as 2 how it can be fixed other than Spb Diary...which is not working.....
    I can't seem to find the palm Messaging under program Files (Brand new 700wx)

Ok so I'm A Retard, I have winRAR and it was opening it up not installing the files got it now though thanks
    Last edited by elfranzen; 07/13/2007 at 06:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I'm having a problem, and I think it's because when i used the resco explorer there wasnt an option for show all files, so i may not have deleted all the proper files... can someone help me please?....
    I have looked everywhere for the palm messaging folder on my Treo 700w from verizon and cannot find it, can anyone help me?

Thanks.
    theres too many pages to read. i dont quit understand what threaded sms does.
    if my messaging works find(well i think it works fine) then this is probably not for me? people tell me sometimes i send them 2 of the same messages but happens 1/5 of messages.
    what does it do or fix?
    onnoff7,

Look at the picture cody posted on the 3rd post of this thread.

This app came from a Treo 750 and makes conversations in a threaded format like the PalmOS Treos have had for a while. Think about how most instant messenger apps look (AIM, MSN, Yahoo, etc).
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    thanks for this just installed will see how it goes. been missing this since leaving my 700p
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Awesome, thank you for the detailed instructions!
    Do you lose the ability to use canned messages or any other functionality that's already there like replying to a phone call with a text message?
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    does the sms show your phone number?
    THANKS!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    question: does your email accounts still show up on today when you get an email. The first step of deleting the poutlook from startup concerned me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asousa View Post
    question: does your email accounts still show up on today when you get an email. The first step of deleting the poutlook from startup concerned me.

Thanks
    Yes.