Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    yes. Those 13 files were not deleted. They were just overridden. A hard reset restores them back.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    yes. Those 13 files were not deleted. They were just overridden. A hard reset restores them back.
    thanks man. I guess I won't be needing to purchase any backup software at this point. I can always just do a hard reset, if needed

see ya in a few hours, crossing my fingers !

Last edited by winger; 05/20/2007 at 07:24 PM.
    ... Go Go TREO !!! The 700wx and T755P are awesome
    @Cody,
    Thank you, your App is installed in my Treo 700w...but, I have some question:
    1. I can't find poutlook at \windows\startup...so I can't delete it...is it ok?
    2. My previous SMS, before this app installed, was miss...where can I find it?
    3. I saw word "beta 4"...will it be an alpha version or release version? :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    see ya in a few hours, crossing my fingers !

OK - thanks ALOT. NO issues what so ever with the install except I missed step#1...but only took me a couple mins to figure that out down at step 12 when I could not find the Palm Messaging folder LOL.

REALLY makes my day now since I left Palm world for PPC back in Nov 2005 (for ppc6700), now I feel like I have a whole device since I sms alot!
    Thanks Cody! You are a great help to the treo community.
    Newton 100 > Newton 120 > Palm IIIx > LG Phenom Express > Palm 505 > Treo 300 > Tungsten T > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EnJaNir View Post
    I do have a question regarding the date format within the inbox. Instead of being mm:dd it is dd:mm and there doesn't seem to be a setting for this. Can this be changed to the "regular" date format of mm:dd?
    I'll bump my question for a potential answer
    I noticed if I delete from sent box, it asks me if I want to delete from inbox. when I say yes, the sent sms does get deleted but inbox threads are then broken.
    Hi, how do you delete the palm sms app?

I think that i installed it wrong.
    go under your settings system remove programs and do it that way
    Amazing tutorial,, Thanks a ton!
    Hey Cody...Thanks man. I LOVE this program and it is what I have been looking for. I appreciate it and installing it was a cinch! Your the MAN!!
    Words cannot convey my appreciation... THANK YOU
    Cody, thanks for your hard work on this. it works better than i'd hoped.
    Hey Everyone,

When I attempt to attach a picture or video clip in an SMS, it keeps telling me that the files are too big.

Does anyone know the limit on how large a file can be to be sent?

Thanks!
    Day 5...I am in SMS heaven
    well i am actually stuck on the resco explorer. the option for "showing all file" is not there. please help
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    thank youuuuuuu so much ..... it works and now i can have the best of both worlds :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by wirelesscop View Post
    Hey Everyone,

When I attempt to attach a picture or video clip in an SMS, it keeps telling me that the files are too big.

Does anyone know the limit on how large a file can be to be sent?

Thanks!
    MMS is not supported on the Treo 700's with Palm Messaging. Sorry. Make sure you delete the failed sends in your outbox or it will keep retrying and giving you that error.
    Thank you very much for the patch--it works even better than I had hoped. Aside from grouping the texts as a single conversation, it also allows me to set it up with a "Privacy" setting so not everybody near my phone can see the texts.

Again, thank you very much for all your help.

KCHruby
    This is great. Instructions were great and worked perfectly. Thanks!!!