1.    #1  
    Noticed this started a few days ago...
    Soft-reset does nothing, trying to avoid a hard reset

Normally when I answer a call waiting, I get the swap button in the bottom left which allows me to switch between callers. I no longer have this option.

If I take the call waiting, once I am done talking to that newer caller, and that newer caller hangs up on me, it will revert back to the original caller, but the newer caller is still "highlighted" indicating I am on the phone with the newer caller. However, I am talking to the older caller with the newer one highlighted. If I am the one who hangs up on the newer caller, then it buts both calls and the original call does not ring back to me. Hope that wasn't too confusing.

Has this happened to anyone before? Any idea on how to get my swap button back without a hard reset?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mschles View Post
    Noticed this started a few days ago...
    Soft-reset does nothing, trying to avoid a hard reset

Normally when I answer a call waiting, I get the swap button in the bottom left which allows me to switch between callers. I no longer have this option.
    Yup, I just had this happen too. I'm using Wisbar. I need to try it without just in case it is a skinning problem.
  3.    #3  
    Not using Wisbar over here
    I had the same problem this morning, after taking a 2nd call I was unable to go back to the first caller. I tested it again a few minutes ago and the swap button is back...*%*#*$# phone!
    Not very intuitive, huh? I love it when my phone is telling me I'm either talking to myself (that happens on an incoming caller id occasionally), or the person I've already stopped talking to.

If you don't see the "Swap" button, you need to go into the right softkey menu and select "send flash".

From what I can tell, it happens in a scenario such as this: you're on the phone with person #1. You swap in and out of incoming call #2 as normal, but then you get incoming call #3. No "Swap" option in this case.