View Poll Results: Do you think those hacks useful?

Voters
172. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

156 90.70%
  • No

7 4.07%
  • Sorry, you are destroying my treo 750.

9 5.23%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
  1.    #141  
    There is another program in the pqzii website which can be used to check the code of the keys.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Cellneuron, I have uninstalled and the used you cab file again. with a few adjustments due to my italian version, it now works. It is really handy. thanks a lot.
    Anyone know of a hack to disable the notification that pops up everytime you either insert your miniSD or soft reset whoile having a DCIM picture folder on the card? The pop up says, "Would you like to view the pictures on your storage card now? Y/N"
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    I asked this in another forum [mobilitysite i think] and the answer i got is no. however the prompt would not show up if you delete the DCIM folder, but if you set the Camera app to save to Storage card it will be created again. I tried changing the default save to location [i.e. Storage Card\
    DCIM -> Storage Card\My Documents] but it didn't work. To stop the annoying popup I just save to main memory and make sure I transfer the pics when I sync so that I save on main memory.
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
    Hi cellneuron, I am trying vjtoggletoday but thought that I could use parameters to let the bars disappear and appear again.
    I cannot find a list of parameters though! can you help?
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by claudioc66 View Post
    Hi cellneuron, I am trying vjtoggletoday but thought that I could use parameters to let the bars disappear and appear again.
    I cannot find a list of parameters though! can you help?
    -config
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    cellneuron Thanks for the awesome ctrl pro utility, can't do without it now!
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    In this solution,

1. Ctrl key just need click once to activate, click again to disactivate.

2. You can close, close all, restart, lock, turn off LCD, suspend using two clicks on keyboard now.

3. You got another set of hardware buttons to launch your favorite applications. Unlike the option+button which require you press both keys together, you get your familar action here, click one key first, then click another, which make one hand operation better.

4. You got full feature task manager now. You can switch, hide, ignore,close, close all with one click.

5. You can access all your system settings with one click too.

6. You can turn off LCD and lock device while playing music, or power off the device while on a phone, all without any other extra programs.

7. You can add your most frequently used sentences to the power text. Having multiple signatures on the fly is not a dream any more. (updated).

This solution will make full use of your keyboard.

[2. Usage

(2). Input Symbols: Click the alt, then click s on the keyboard (alt + s) will bring up the symbols windows. Selecting the symbol and press "enter" will input the selected symbol. You can input as many symbols as you like before you press "OK" button to exit. The sequence of symbols can be edited in setup page.
    Cellneuron,

Thanks for this fantastic hack. Just one problem with it. Alt-s does not contain all the symbols that the native Alt key has. For example, all the accented characters are missing. Any workaround for this? I really need those accented characters and would love to be able to use your hack. Please find a solution. TIA,

Alan
    Quote Originally Posted by alanbr View Post
    Cellneuron,

Thanks for this fantastic hack. Just one problem with it. Alt-s does not contain all the symbols that the native Alt key has. For example, all the accented characters are missing. Any workaround for this? I really need those accented characters and would love to be able to use your hack. Please find a solution. TIA,

Alan
    Perhaps you can contact the developer of PQz?

http://www.nicque.com/PQz/
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Perhaps you can contact the developer of PQz?

http://www.nicque.com/PQz/
    I thought that the Alt-S feature had been implemented by Cellneuron (using PQz, obviously). Is this Alt-S feature native to PQz? If yes, then maybe I should contact them, but if it was done by Cellneuron, then contacting PQz would not help much...
    The symbol window is native to the PQZ application:

http://www.nicque.com/PQz/PQzII.htm
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  12.    #152  
    You can add any symbol as you like. "Ctrl + 0 " will take you to the setup page, you can paste any sympol to it.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    You can add any symbol as you like. "Ctrl + 0 " will take you to the setup page, you can paste any sympol to it.
    Is there any documentation written for this app? I didn't see any posted on the web site.
  14.    #154  

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Thanks!
    Can I use the hack to make the volume buttons scroll without doing the battery indicator hack?
  17.    #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu View Post
    Can I use the hack to make the volume buttons scroll without doing the battery indicator hack?

No, you can't.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    2. Add the seventh hardware button (side button click). (Post #2)
    This is my favorite hack. I like that the side button now has TWO functions instead of one. I set mine to "toggle screen" (a function added by SPB Pocket Plus.)
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    this should be made a sticky.
    I've seen you all over the hacks, registry pages- great work!! I got the dns, the two maxthreadxxxx,connectionxxx set at 50 and it works.

Im now wondering if you could take a look and see if you can find a way to disable the notification that pops up when the email program (xpress) populates my email and is (for a moment) not connected (i.e. in a steel lab room for a few minutes) because when this pops up it will not populate my email account until I clear this.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast