1.    #1  
    First of all, thank you to all those who worked hard getting A2DP working on the 700w/wx. I decided to dive into this and bought a set of HBH-DS970's off ebay. My first question is do its phone functions work with the 700wx? I've read from other threads that the 970's wont display caller-id info (and that's ok), but do the other phone functions work? Like, if I have it in 'multi' mode to listen to music, then receive a phone call, i should be able to press the phone button to answer the call right? If so, I cannot get this to work yet.

Also, I purchased one of these for my truck (bt audio receiver) as i'd love to listen to streaming stuff without worrying about the audio cable. Has anyone else used anything like this device? If so, got any good or bad info to report?
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleu View Post
    First of all, thank you to all those who worked hard getting A2DP working on the 700w/wx. I decided to dive into this and bought a set of HBH-DS970's off ebay. My first question is do its phone functions work with the 700wx? I've read from other threads that the 970's wont display caller-id info (and that's ok), but do the other phone functions work? Like, if I have it in 'multi' mode to listen to music, then receive a phone call, i should be able to press the phone button to answer the call right? If so, I cannot get this to work yet.

Also, I purchased one of these for my truck (bt audio receiver) as i'd love to listen to streaming stuff without worrying about the audio cable. Has anyone else used anything like this device? If so, got any good or bad info to report?
    I own the 970's with my Verizon WX and it works pretty well. I can recieve calls while listening to music. the caller ID is dispayed and I can fast forward and reverse the songs. My only issue is that they do skip from time to time.