1.    #1  
    Since the search feature on the forum is down I thought I would ask here. When installing apps is it better to load the app onto the card and run it from there or move it from the PC?
    There is no difference between dragging and dropping a cab from the pc to the card or device. I like to place cabs on my card in a "save" folder in case I delete the program and decide to reinstall it later.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    New to the 750. I'm trying to downlaod some 3rd party app trials by SMS. I get the messages, follow the links, they start to downlaod and then I get an error messsge saying the download was unsuccessful due to unauthorized digital signatures - or something close to that.

I can't find where to change settings to let these downloads happen.
    I hadn't heard of downoading apps by sms. I download apps all the time threw Pocket internet explorer. That works if it is a cab or a compressed file containing a cab. If it is in a compressed file you can use PocketRAR to decompress it. The easiest thing to do is to download a file and apply the program to the PPC threw active sync or if you do not use active sync you can place a cab on the card threw a card reader. If it is not an exe and you use a card reader I think you can use file juicer to extract the cab.

The error message you getting is a BS general statement you get when something goes wrong. Are you aay from a PC, is that why you are trying to do it that way?