1.    #1  
    Has anyone gotten live streaming to work? I'm thinking about getting the service this season and the ability to watch on my Treo would be amazing!

I'm using a 700WX on Sprint.

(Sorry if this has been mentioned...I'm getting a database error when I try to search the forums. Been trying for the last hour. It'll be interesting to see if this posts! lol)
  2.    #2  
    so it posted. sweet.
  3.    #3  
    I almost never bump.
    If not you can always get sling player and the mlb package with your cable provider.
    mlb tv sucks because it doesnt allow people in the regional area to view it.Here in boston games are literally blacked out online due to re-broadcasting . The best option for anything would def be sling or ORB which is free if you have a tv tuner card. The onyl way MLB TV works is if you live in Cali and want to watch say the Sox or NY, i believe this also applies to MLB Gameday Audio.
    there was a program that allowed you to watch your mlb.tv sub on your vision phone but mlb made the guy stop producing the program. look up mtr or ivanx. i have the sling and fortunately for me i have relatives that live in nj and i can watch all my yankee games.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    If not you can always get sling player and the mlb package with your cable provider.

That was my plan. I was so excited. lol But in classic Major League Baseball fashion, the fans are being screwed. They are signing a deal giving DirecTV exclusive rights to MLB Extra innings. No cable providers.

I can't really do DirecTV. I don't want a contract and Im not sure how long I'll be living here.

But that is a good idea
    Sling is great. I know this is a WM forum but if they can meet their PalmOS release schedule we should all be able to sling opening day.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.