Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks Cody!!!
    Bump with thanks for the file.
    Lot of thanx :-)
    please send me the sms threader app to illkrizzle@yahoo.com. thanks in advance cody
    Thanks for program.
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by illkraft View Post
    please send me the sms threader app to illkrizzle@yahoo.com. thanks in advance cody
    please read the first post of this thread.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    thanks cody the program works great but i was wonering if there is anyway to store my text message on my sd card instead of my main memory.. every now and then i copy the one file to my sd card just incase i have to go a hard reset or something.
    it just seem like i'm running low on memeory and i dont know where its coming from.. i install memmaid but that didnt seem to help
    got it..thanks cody!
    Cody, thanks for doing this - can't wait to try!
    Thank ya!
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Appreciate the fast response and the file access
    thanks cody...

I am hoping that the v4 will take care of an issue i am having where the app removes the area code sometimes and fails to send the msg. Also I hope to be able to mms with the new program because i use alltel and the normal mms program is not included with this version of 700wx...

is anyone else having these issues?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Thanks Cody.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    please send me the sms threader app to Teddy2789@aol.com .....Thanks Cody
    teddy2789...did you read the first post of the thread? Read it and you will know how to get this app.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I would love some info on how to get this to work on the 700wx and alltel network as well cholman97. Anyone know how?
    are people still getting duplicate messages sent to recipients? I love the application, but the amount of duplicate texts that people got from me were outrageous...sometimes up to 8-10 duplicates, sometimes from a few days later!
    I've never had that problem - are you sure this is a result of the app. Everything I've read about was positive, no posts about dups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranman View Post
    are people still getting duplicate messages sent to recipients? I love the application, but the amount of duplicate texts that people got from me were outrageous...sometimes up to 8-10 duplicates, sometimes from a few days later!
    I get that sometimes too. It only happens to me when the first text doesn't get sent and I get an error message. It moves it to the outbox and tries to send it later, but after it sends it the app never deletes it from the outbox and continues to try to send the text even after it has successfully been sent. So if I get an error when I send the text I just go into the outbox and delete it after it has been sent and then people don't get duplicates.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast