1.    #1  
    I have a sprint 700wx to I would like to switch to another carrier. I know the spc/msl code, but was wondering how to change it to 000000 like verizon/alltel/cricket uses.

Thanks in advance.....
    You can't switch to another carrier with the Sprint phone. The carrier, I believe, is hardware encoded. Best you can do is just sell it and buy one from a person selling it on the carrier you want to switch to.
    Last edited by crazie.eddie; 03/14/2007 at 03:12 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply but, thats not true, I have verizon treo 700w currently working with Cricket, verizon uses 000000 as its spc code, sprint locks there phone. I have the lock code, just would like to know how to change it.
    The unlock code is usually all zeros, 123456, or your phone number. The lock code you can change. Changing to another carrier, I doubt. Try changing your verizon to a Sprint. I know it can't be done I had a big argument with a friend of mine who is a Sprint Engineer about that.
    Technically the phone can be changed from one CDMA carrier to another. However, most (if not all) US CDMA carriers have a policy against it. This is not to say it can't be done as people have gotten non-Verizon phones added to their Verizon account. Most who get this done now are lucky to find a rep to do it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  6.    #6  
    I know it can be done, what I need to know is how to change the spc code to 000000. Thanks
    you should call sprint tech support and ask
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treosome View Post
    you should call sprint tech support and ask
    I doubt they would be helpful....