1.    #1  
    Hi I have just purchased a Treo 750v which was previously unlocked. I have 02 and my simcard is set up for GPRS/MMS etc.

I have put all the settings in manually and can get the internet to work on it but can't seem to get the picture messages to work.

I read somewhere that I may have to edit the registry because vodafone put their settings in there (it was originally a vodafone handset)

Can someone please talk me through it.

thanks!!
    Hi there - I'm in the same situation having bought an unlocked 750v and trying to work it on an O2 contract. It sounds like you've had more success than me though - how did you get the internet to work on it? I still haven't figured that out! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderingtree View Post
    Hi I have just purchased a Treo 750v which was previously unlocked. I have 02 and my simcard is set up for GPRS/MMS etc.

I have put all the settings in manually and can get the internet to work on it but can't seem to get the picture messages to work.

I read somewhere that I may have to edit the registry because vodafone put their settings in there (it was originally a vodafone handset)

Can someone please talk me through it.

thanks!!
    Hi there,

I have same treo and cannot get wap or mms to work. I am on o2

can you please tell me what settings you have set up for wap??

thanks,
    Gordon
    Hi,

Thanks for info but I am having probs working out where to put it!! Doh!

MMS settingsfor example I cannot find anything within message settings. I tried settings, connections, but cannot find where to put the settings the options are only for my isp or my work network.

Help please.

Thanks,
    Gordon
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Gordon, you should get the answer 3/4 the way down this page.

http://www.filesaveas.com/mms.html
    Quote Originally Posted by gordon30 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for info but I am having probs working out where to put it!! Doh!

MMS settingsfor example I cannot find anything within message settings. I tried settings, connections, but cannot find where to put the settings the options are only for my isp or my work network.

Help please.

Thanks,
    Gordon
    Open up the Palm Messaging app. Click Menu->Options->Advanced->Manual->Edit
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    hi guys,

Im also having the same problem. Im new to Palms and windows mobile. Could u explain where i must enter the o2 GPRS setting?? As im struggling.

Thanks alot,

Mivvy08li