Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ******I HAVE USED THE SEARCHED BUTTON*******
    Please Help Fellow Treo User Out
    I just found this website, and have had my TREO 700WX (Sprint) for 4 days now. I had a NOKIA n73, Symbian OS is very nice. Thing is, I needed something with quicker internet speeds.

So here's my question, and I'm sure they have been asked before.

I need a FREE alarm clock program that will play mp3's. (MP3 is my main need)

I need to figure out how some people have gotten those skins, BUT the ones with neat icons, For example, I saw someone who had a MAC looking one similar to like IPHONE icons, which I thought was cool.

I figured out how to put skins on but not the icons. I searched but I need further clarification. I really fell in love with these two DISPLAYS.

This guy had a SUBTLE blue one I liked but can't find the pics.
    MALATESTA. If he could help out to, I would appreciate it.

Please Help,

Thanks.
    Welcome to TC. Why don't you PM Malatesta about his skins?

I hope you like the 700wx. I like mine. Funny how I look the other way at the high end Nokia phones and wonder if I should chuck my Treo overboard.
    youd probably get more responses if your subject line was actually about your post...
    Quote Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
    youd probably get more responses if your subject line was actually about your post...
    I agree...I thought this was about bashing forums.
    Yeah...me too! I was all primed and ready to hop on the bandwagon!!!

I hung on HoFo a long time during my mobile-phone collecting days...and there is a lot of information to be gleaned there...if you are a lurker. But...the age of the majority of members is young, and n00bs get flamed without much mercy there. Lots of high-post-count members (I am one...) tend to get arrogant and forget they were new once too.

But...welcome to TC. Being a total n00b to Palm, I can attest that this place is loaded with "pros" and lots of information...but not so loaded with people who fall into the above mentioned negative category.

"Search" is still your friend. But, there are answers here too. You'll like it here.

(Thanks for letting me share. I feel so much better now...)
  6.    #6  
    Bump for some more help
    Maybe we should try to stay on topic.

Welcome to TC.

You can PM Malatesta here...
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I agree with the search, the thread where we all display our Today screens would have given you links to apps and their skins.

Anyway, let's be constructive...

That screenshot that you posted is using phoneAlarm with one of the many iPhone skins for the notification icons at the bottom.

Then the app above is either SBSH Pocketbreeze or Spb Diary. Don't really know what skin that is, you are better off PM'ing the owner of the screenshot.

BTW, Malatesta has moved on the Moto Q, he still posts around but just so you know

Don't really know anything about MP3 alarms... sorry.
    I've got kids and dogs...I don't need an alarm
    I use spb time for my alarm. not free, but soes mp3.
  11.    #11  
    Is phonealarm free and any links to where it is and how to install

is it a cab file?

And where is that iskin at
    Quote Originally Posted by chima07 View Post
    Is phonealarm free and any links to where it is and how to install

is it a cab file?

And where is that iskin at
    The links are in his post
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Everything underlined on my post is a link, PA is not free and yes, there's a CAB to install it.

As far as the iPhone skin... I think you are gonna have to search for yourself on that one

As I said, it's one of many... so it's better for you to search through the Today screen thread and the PA skin forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    The links are in his post
    CRIPES! First day on the series of tubes?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    CRIPES! First day on the series of tubes?
    Ease up, perhaps his were clogged.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    Maybe we should try to stay on topic.

Welcome to TC.

You can PM Malatesta here...
    n00bs with attitude...yay!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17.    #17  
    I went to that link for that pocketmax.net or whatever, that place only takes paypal, which I don't have.

And is there another site I can get it from, for that iSkin would it be extra or what.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    You don't need to have a PayPal account to pay them, just a credit card. You can try Handango or Pocketgear, I bought PA on Handango.

The skin will probably be free, not many people charge for their skins.
  19.    #19  
    Thanks, I'm going to try out the trial period first, why is it so expensive.

And once you purchase it can you put it on other treos?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Well it's expensive because of all the things it does I gues.. there's 2 versions, the full and the lite, I use the lite.

I think you can use it in more than 1 device, not 100% sure though.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast