1.    #1  
    is this true?? about verizon's 3 strike policy.. that for example.. i have a 700w.. which i had problems with such as memory etc... and i get it replaced 2 times than on the 3rd time i should be gettin the WX..??
    Samsung i700 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Motorola Q >> Treo 700w >> Treo 700wx >> Sidekick 3 >> Sidekick iD >> Treo 750
    Thts right. Thats what they have always done for me.
    I guess I should elaborate on that. Four years ago when I showed a Verizon rep how the Kyocera 7135 couldn't even log on to yahoo without resetting, even if it was 5 seconds old right out of the box. So they said 3 strikes and its out. And gave me an odd candy bar style phone with a keyboard right on the front of the device!!!
  4.    #4  
    cool.. well i have gotten my W switched twice already.. so imma call in tomorrow and try to get the WX
    Samsung i700 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Motorola Q >> Treo 700w >> Treo 700wx >> Sidekick 3 >> Sidekick iD >> Treo 750
  5.    #5  
    and sorry i spelled that wrong... "strike"
    I thought you meant that if you got 3 bum Treos in a row they'd fire you as a Verizon customer.

We can only wish.
    Verizon always ranks #1 in customer service.

Sprint is always dead last!!!

I left Verizon for the Sprint 650. I left Sprint for the Cingular 750,,,,, dam this addiction!!!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    This worked for me. I had a problem with a 700W about 6 months back, received a new one, that worked well up until about a month ago, then was sent my 3rd phone, that phone out of the box didnt even work, talked to the rep on the phone, told him I was frustrated with the phone and wanted a new one. Asked if I could go to the store and pick one up. He said that was fine since that would be my 4th phone. He stated the 3 strike policy applied and that he would make a note on my account and to just take it in and swap it out. I now have a new 700wx that works great, SO FAR
  9.    #9  
    im receiving my wx in the mail tomorrow.. i had 3 W's before that..