Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Hello out there in Treo-land.

I am a new user to the Treo 700wx community!

So far I am loving it...!

Any Washington Redskin fans out there???? I'm a Redskin-ette and would love to meet some die-hard fans!

on a Treo note:

What is this threaded SMS .cab thingymajig????

Could a handsome gentleman possibly send it to me, hopefully with their email or AIM to help me install it if I need it?

Kay
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Well I am handsome but I'm a COWBOY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCKA
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Boooh Cowboys suckass! Although I have to admit I like Romo even though he screwed up that hold. Poor Cowboys

I'm here for you Ms Treo!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Go Cowboys!!!
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    The Palm Threaded SMS application was extracted from the Treo 750. It allows you thread your text messages, a popular feature of the Palm OS.

After it was extracted Palm contacted all websites involved in its development and distribution and kindly asked them to stop because it was their intellectual property.

I don't have the app so I can't send it to you, but if you are new the device and platform I'd recommend you stay away from it. It involves overwriting ROM files and the app was never 100% stable, never left beta status; and of course development has stopped at Palm's request.

If you do decide to install it, make a backup before doing so and remember the only way to uninstall this app is to restore and older backup or a hard reset.

My 2 cents...
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Boooh Cowboys suckass! Although I have to admit I like Romo even though he screwed up that hold. Poor Cowboys

I'm here for you Ms Treo!
    ROFL....yeah this was a tough year for us...high hopes dashed by that weenie.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Hello Ms Treo. There are quite a number of ladies out here but I don't blame you for calling on the "gents" for assistance.

Whateva works for ya!
    Die hard fan here been a fan since I was born. Hey hannip your in the dc area are you a skins fan. Also sent you a pm mstreo.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    Die hard fan here been a fan since I was born. Hey hannip your in the dc area are you a skins fan. Also sent you a pm mstreo.
    Guilty as charged.

Been so since I moved to nova in '82. Ah what good memories.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    That cowboys skins game at FedEx this year was amazing, I thought the cowboys had that game in the bag. Go Skins!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I remember that game. I nearly twisted my ankle jumping for joy!
    Too funny! You pathetic gents tell the rest of us to "use the search feature" now you're all chatty. Hrmph!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleLee View Post
    Too funny! You pathetic gents tell the rest of us to "use the search feature" now you're all chatty. Hrmph!
    Agreed! I bet the OP is a male characterizing a female so he can get "preferential" treatment.

BTW sorry if i'm mistaken. x)
    omg it's a girl