1.    #1  
    I have no idea why, cause it was all working just fine this morning. I did tweak the registry setting I have for the time and date to be in the upper right side of my screen, but I had already done that with no problems. It seems like ever since I synced wirelessly with my work server this morning, then synced locally VIA USB on my computer the email hasn't worked. what should I do? I'm at a loss right now, my brain feels fried. This has been way too long of a day...
    Did you try soft resetting?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Did you try soft resetting?

yes, numerous times. I thought it might be my company email giving me problems cause it's always been buggy, so I deleted and reassigned the sync connection, soft reset several times over the course of all this and still nothing...
    If you don't have a functional backup, I would recommend a Hard reset. I only mention that since it sounds like you didn't install anything that would directly cause the problem (ie. FlexMail).
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    If you don't have a functional backup, I would recommend a Hard reset. I only mention that since it sounds like you didn't install anything that would directly cause the problem (ie. FlexMail).
    I figured that's what I would have to do, was just trying to avoid it if possible. any nice or right way to hard reset? remove battery, etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by sigmanuclay View Post
    I figured that's what I would have to do, was just trying to avoid it if possible. any nice or right way to hard reset? remove battery, etc?
    1.Press and hold the power button.
    2.Press reset button
    3.Continue holding the power button until you see the erase all
    4.Push up on the 5-way and wait until done.
  7.    #7  
    ok, just so you guys know, it was the DST update that messed up my phone. I did a complete hard reset, got all my settings the way I want, and the first thing I installed was the time zone update. That was when it stopped syncing again.