1.    #1  
    I have been using the 680 with Dtbk5, with its brilliant week-at-a-view with text. I have now got the 750 to try out - and need a better calendar programme than the one that comes along. Dtbk only does Palm.

Pocket Informant is simply too complicated and cluttered. I can hardly see the appointments. Is there anything else out there more like Dtbk 5 that runs on the Windows machine ?

Sorry to be basic - but I know if anyone knows it will be someone here.

Richard
    I tried AgendaOne and UltiPlanner. Didn't buy either yet but was leaning toward Ultiplanner.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    I've been a long time Treo 650 user and have also just moved to the Treo 750.

I tried several calender replacements before settling on Agenda One, I found it was a much closer match to BK5 than any of the others.

The colour scheme left much to be desired however and after much tweaking I'm now a very happy user.
    Quote Originally Posted by rquesty View Post
    I have been using the 680 with Dtbk5, with its brilliant week-at-a-view with text. I have now got the 750 to try out - and need a better calendar programme than the one that comes along. Dtbk only does Palm.

Pocket Informant is simply too complicated and cluttered. I can hardly see the appointments. Is there anything else out there more like Dtbk 5 that runs on the Windows machine ?

Sorry to be basic - but I know if anyone knows it will be someone here.

Richard
    If you take some time, you can actually customize pocket informant and keep it much less cluttered than stock.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.