1.    #1  
    Hello,

Does anyone have the problem when you are on the phone and another call comes in, when the phone notifies you of a missed call, the phone hanging up on both calls? I have tried to use the ignore function when a call comes in, but 9 times out of 10, it still drops both calls.

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I have had the same problem. I thought it was some sound file that I use for missed call notification that was dropping the call. You are not alone but I can't offer any help.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Are you both using PhoneAlarm because my phone started doing this once i installed phonealarm.
    I have had this problem but it doesn't always do it so I haven't tried this fix. It is posted somewhere on TC, not quite sure where. Don't know if this actually works, nobody responded after he put this fix on.

I had same thing happen to my uncle who had 700W, and this is what I did to get that fixed. You need three phones to start with. Yours, and two other phone. Your phone is A, second phone is B, third is C

1. Have B call A and leave a voice message.
    2. A should call your VM and check the message and delete it.
    3. Start making some calls from B to A
    4. While B and A are connected, have C call A
    5. When C hears A's voice mail prompt, tab the screen on A, and the phone won't disconnect itself.
    6. Disconnect C
    7. Disconnect B
    8. Call A from B
    9. When A and B are connected, call A from C, and make sure that it doesn't get disconnected any more.

It seems pretty odd, but trust me, this is how I fixed the problem.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    That is one of the weirdest fixes I've heard of but I'm desperate enough to try it.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amhernan3 View Post
    I have had this problem but it doesn't always do it so I haven't tried this fix. It is posted somewhere on TC, not quite sure where. Don't know if this actually works, nobody responded after he put this fix on.

I had same thing happen to my uncle who had 700W, and this is what I did to get that fixed. You need three phones to start with. Yours, and two other phone. Your phone is A, second phone is B, third is C

1. Have B call A and leave a voice message.
    2. A should call your VM and check the message and delete it.
    3. Start making some calls from B to A
    4. While B and A are connected, have C call A
    5. When C hears A's voice mail prompt, tab the screen on A, and the phone won't disconnect itself.
    6. Disconnect C
    7. Disconnect B
    8. Call A from B
    9. When A and B are connected, call A from C, and make sure that it doesn't get disconnected any more.

It seems pretty odd, but trust me, this is how I fixed the problem.
    Make sure that you are standing on one foot and rubbing your belly as you do it...
    This was happing on mine as well, and what I found, was after the missed call notify pops there is a breif moment where the touch screen is renabled (I have it disabled during call) and my cheek was hanging up the call. I have also muted it.
    I've had this happen while using my headset, so I don't think it's a case of accidentally hitting the Hang-Up button. It's pretty annoying. If I dismiss the missed call notification quicklyl enough, I think that prevents it from hanging up my original call.