1.    #1  
    Anyone else with 4smartphone have their time off by 1 hour?

I am getting all my emails but they are showing 1 hour earlier.

I installed the CAB file from Microsoft's site last week.

Also, I now have duplicate birthday entries for many of my contacts. It is showing a second and third "birthday" notification not only the same day, but the day before their birthday as well.

Anyone else??
    no problems for me
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    all is well here, sorry! From what app are you seeing the appointments off by 1 hour? What are you using for PIM?
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    I'm noticing the email time behind one hour. I didn't notice it until I read this thread, so thanks for posting it. I also did the Palm patch, but this appears to be an issue with 4Smartphone not updating their servers properly...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    From what app are you seeing the appointments off by 1 hour? What are you using for PIM?
    I'm using Outlook Web Access via 4smartphone. I also sync to a desktop via outlook but havent sync'd in about a amonth. I believe that the problem lies on their end. I think the birthdays are coming up on duplicate days as they are considered an all day event and the 1 hour difference makes them occur on 2 days.

Your thoughts on this?
    I am also using 4smartphone. I installed the DST update from Palm and the time on my device is correct but ever since the time changed, my all day appointments (such as birthdays and holidays) have become multi day events because they have been pushed up one hour and now start at 1:00am instead of 12am.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    No problems here.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jschles View Post
    Anyone else with 4smartphone have their time off by 1 hour?

I am getting all my emails but they are showing 1 hour earlier.

I installed the CAB file from Microsoft's site last week.

Also, I now have duplicate birthday entries for many of my contacts. It is showing a second and third "birthday" notification not only the same day, but the day before their birthday as well.

Anyone else??

Make sure your time zone is set correctly in 4smartphone OWA.
    Treo 700WX - VZW