Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am really bummed out about this. I just purchased a 750, which I am still waiting for to arrive. I was hoping to be able to use the treo with logmein. I just posted a message in their forums, maybe that will help. Darn it, and I just posted a message on the forums at everything treo. I should have checked here first. Maybe when we get wm6?
    Logmein Forum reply by rep below. Maybe if we join and pester them Logmein will try to make it work?

https://secure.logmein.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=5696

"No dice, unfortunately.

The Treo 750 uses a new Samsung processor which doesn't play too well with our ActiveX control.

Jeremy Soltys
    LogMeIn Customer Support Rep"
    Quote Originally Posted by gcarcamo View Post
    Logmein Forum reply by rep below. Maybe if we join and pester them Logmein will try to make it work?

https://secure.logmein.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=5696

"No dice, unfortunately.

The Treo 750 uses a new Samsung processor which doesn't play too well with our ActiveX control.

Jeremy Soltys
    LogMeIn Customer Support Rep"
    Just posted my share of comments inside that forum.
    Would love a solution for this.
    Strange. I didn't make any changes on my 750v and it works fine over my EDGE connection. Any settings on my phone that might help you guys?
    Sorry, I do not know enough to ask the right question. I use att treo 750, formerly cingular. Maybe it will work when we get wm6?
    Still not work on WM6 AT&T leaked ROM. Wish a solution soon.

It works perfect on my 8125, feel I'm going backward.
    Cingular 8125 with WM6 TNT WM 6.1
    Treo 750 with Official AT&T WM6
    Both WM5 and the WM6 do not work with logmein. For those who are saying they need to pester logmein.com, unless you are paying for one of their packages, you really have no right to complain. It's unfortunate that it does not work with the Treo but such is life. I use the free version with my work computer, home computer and laptop and it's a great service, especially when they have a free version of it!
    AT&T Treo 750 Locked official WM6 update
    I would happily sign up for the pay version if it worked on the 750.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    pcAnywhere seems to work fine except I can't control the mouse or keyboard.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12