1.    #1  
    I'm running AE Button Plus and I want the long hold to open up AE's task manager instead of Windows default task manager. No settings I change within AE Button Plus work as every long hold opens the default windows task manager. Is there a way I can work around this?
    Why don't you use the default windows control panel to change the press-and-hold of the OK button? I have mapped mine to the iLauncher task manager.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Here's what I did on the 700WX:

There are 2 entries in AE: 'OK' and 'Option+OK'
    for OK: Set 'single press' for 'OK/Close'
    for Option+OK: Set 'single press' for 'Task Manager'
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Why don't you use the default windows control panel to change the press-and-hold of the OK button? I have mapped mine to the iLauncher task manager.
    Because I don't see that as an option.

Settings -> Personal -> Buttons

I only have an option for pressing OK or Option+OK. I don't have an option in there for a hold. The only hold I can change in there is the side button.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    Here's what I did on the 700WX:

There are 2 entries in AE: 'OK' and 'Option+OK'
    for OK: Set 'single press' for 'OK/Close'
    for Option+OK: Set 'single press' for 'Task Manager'
    Right now I have a single press for "OK/Close," double press for "Close," and triple press for "Task Manager."

This works pretty well... but I'd rather press and hold the button then have to press it quickly 3 times to open the task manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarlp View Post
    Because I don't see that as an option.

Settings -> Personal -> Buttons

I only have an option for pressing OK or Option+OK. I don't have an option in there for a hold. The only hold I can change in there is the side button.
    Option+OK is activated by a press and hold of the OK button.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Option+OK is activated by a press and hold of the OK button.
    Cool... I didn't know that. Thank you