Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I haven't used a treo since back in the 600 days and have been missing my checkbook software every since. There was an app called splash money that was spectacular and unfortunately the company (Splashsoft) doesn't ever intend (despite the promises) to release a windows variety.

I liked Splash Money so much because with one click, I could instantly get on the screen I wanted. There was absolutely no waiting. I also liked it because if I typed Wal-Mart, then the next time I typed WA, Wal-Mart would automatically populate and I could later manage that list if it ever got too big (which it never did). Nobody else has made it that easy since and I have owned 3 WM devices.

Thanks in advance to some kind soul that might point an old man in the right direction.
    I am using splash money on my 750 by way of style tap which allows you to use os programs on windows so far splash I D and money are working fine

Fred
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    I am using splash money on my 750 by way of style tap which allows you to use os programs on windows so far splash I D and money are working fine

Fred
    You have to be kidding? That's fantastic news! I never would have guessed such software would exist. I understand Splash Money now can retrieve live data from the bank. Does that part of it work too?
    Splashmoney works. But I cannot get the online banking part of it to work.
    Iliumsoft Keeptrack Professional Version.

Syncs with Desktop. Rock Solid and Very customizable.

http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/im/keeptrack.htm
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoboy! View Post
    Splashmoney works. But I cannot get the online banking part of it to work.
    The style tap program is great but if I have to launch it in order to get Splash Money to come up, it may take the usefullness away from it. Is there any way to get single key mapping going that will launch both Style Tap and Splash Money without intervention. That might make it usefull enough until a PPC version comes out. Also, is hotsync required to install splash data?
    I am a big fan of SPB Finance BUT now that I switch between a Treo and a BlackJack throughout the week, a phone-based app just isn't cutting it. Not to mention having the data readily available on both my home and work PC. The solution? www.clearcheckbook.com A mobile version should be out in about 2 months. The site doesn't require any confidential or personal info, so even though you have your bank account info online, nobody but you will know which accounts they're for even if the site got hacked. The only bad thing here is that you won't be synchronizing your bank data with it. But between 4 different devices, I think that the idea of a web-based app is ingenious.
    treoboy! did you ever get it to talk to your bank online?
    Matty