1.    #1  
    My voice mail sign is stuck on. How do I turn it off?
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
  2.    #2  
    The answer is... I probably deleted my last voice mail and hung up before the phone actually updated itself. So, I left myself another voice mail.. I dialed into voice mail, deleted the message - and didn't hang up until I noticed the voice mail icon was gone... Another bug, I suppose...
    Sal Collaziano
    usually, hitting pound to end the voicemail call after checking voicemails instead of hanging up with the end call key helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano View Post
    The answer is... I probably deleted my last voice mail and hung up before the phone actually updated itself. So, I left myself another voice mail.. I dialed into voice mail, deleted the message - and didn't hang up until I noticed the voice mail icon was gone... Another bug, I suppose...
    Only happens once in a great while... This is a Cell Service issue not a device issue at all. This has happened to me on every phone I have ever owned. Its been reported in the forums many times before (Last week), do a search next time and you will find your fix!
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Of course, there's also the frequent confusion of the "1" appearing next to "Voicemail" in the speed-dial, with people confusing the speed-dial access character with a number of voicemails.
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, I read about the "1" while searching for answers to my question.

Yeah, I know about the search feature. I actually did search here..

One on hand, you have the people who don't search. On the other, you have people who don't search hard enough. I guess I fell into the second category this time around...
    Sal Collaziano
    Sal,

You can try a free utility I have created (VmailFix) designed to clear voicemail notifications:

http://www.lyonsolutions.com.au/Tech...technology.htm

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Duncan.