1.    #1  
    I am reading the Orb website...how in the world does this work with the TREO???
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Very simple. You install Orb on your desktop and it runs in the background. You configure it to play through Windows Media player instead of Real or Orb's own player.

Then you go to mycast.orb.com on your Treo, login and the choose whatever it is you want to watch. Works well for me.
    It's fantastic. DO IT.
    END OF LINE
    Can anyone give me an example on how much bandwith im going to use?
    There's a 5 gig limit with VZW.

Example, if I watch TV 3 hours a night for 30 days, how much bandwith is that?
    Works well....However I don't use it 3 hours a night
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjohnc1 View Post
    Can anyone give me an example on how much bandwith im going to use?
    There's a 5 gig limit with VZW.

Example, if I watch TV 3 hours a night for 30 days, how much bandwith is that?
    Thats a lot of boob tube.

It all depends on a what its encoded at, though. No one can give you an estimate. But if you seriously watch 3 hours of streamed video a day, you will quickly exceed your 5 gig limit - I can guess that much for you,
    3 hrs a night is a lot, l was just throwing some no`s out there! Just looking roughly an estimate on what 1 hour of video streaming would be?
    You can manually set the throughput on your device to assist in keepint the overall data use down. VZ 5 gig limit will be an interesting test on what the market will accept. Given they're more expensive than Sprint I don't think they can keep it up.
    BTW, why is it WMP on my desktop will resume playing after pausing but PMP on the Treo cannot?