Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion View Post
    Oh...handbags, I thought you were offering hand...well, nevermind.
    You just can't control yourself, can ya?
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    I bought my girlfriend a VAJA case for Christmas and I must say, it looks really good when you first get it, but the color gets faded very quickly. She received it January 28th, and it's now March 15th and the case doesn't look that great anymore. I also was not impressed with the case itself, it's very very bulky. In retrospect, I should have not purchased it. I only paid about $125 for her case, and aside from the really nice leather smell, I don't see what the big deal is.
    I purchased a Senna case for my 680, that fits perfectly for my Treo 750 and I've been happy with it and it is a fraction of the price, not saying it's perfect, but it protects the Treo 750 and it's still small enough to allow me to put my Treo in my Pocket.

I don't mind paying good money for things that are worth it, but I can't honestly say that the VAJA case is. $340 for a case that has much less material and protection then the full case with the see-through window that I bought for the Treo 700p at half the price! I would say VAJA is out of their MIND.
    Here's a much cheaper, probably just as practical solution to the Vaja case, but not as elegant as the regular ivolution or this silver edition ivolution:

http://blog.treonauts.com/2007/03/treo_680750_cas.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I used to be, but they're getting too common. Chanel, Prada and Ferragamo are my faves, but they don't do any Treo stuff...

Handbags are a necessity...

I think many people have fakes. LV is expensive for the average person. It's about $700-$1500 for a bag of decent size now.

As for necessities, don't forget your shoes.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    LV stuff is built well though. You get lifetime warranty too.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Yes it is! I so wanted that $1300 bag that was popular 2 summers ago, but couldn't spare the cash. It was the perfect summer bag!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I honestly don't see the point in these cases anyway. They don't protect your Treo. That is why I got the covertec leather one.

If anyone is interested here is a link:
    http://www.covertecstore.com/en/t-sm...50v-black.html
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
    I honestly don't see the point in these cases anyway. They don't protect your Treo. That is why I got the covertec leather one.

If anyone is interested here is a link:
    http://www.covertecstore.com/en/t-sm...50v-black.html
    Flip cases are a PIA for phone devices. Just my .02.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I think many people have fakes. LV is expensive for the average person. It's about $700-$1500 for a bag of decent size now.

As for necessities, don't forget your shoes.
    That's the problem...down here lots of people carry fakes. A couple years ago I got the white Murkami bag that Jessica Simpson always carried around, for Christmas. The next thing I know, I'm walking around a flea market and see a very similar bag hanging on a display! I stick with Chanel and Prada now because it's less known down here, so people don't bother looking for replicas.

I'm not as bad with shoes, but I do have a weird thing about high-heeled boots and strappy sandals. So it either has to be really cold or really hot for me to wear shoes...

Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Yes it is! I so wanted that $1300 bag that was popular 2 summers ago, but couldn't spare the cash. It was the perfect summer bag!
    Which bag was that? COACH has some nice summer bags this year...
    That medium-size white multi-colore bag with brass hardware, the first year they came out. That might have been 3 or 4 years ago though, now that I think about it. It was about $1100 from what I remember. I added on for the high sales tax we have here. They do have a new white multi-colore collection for this year, but that original bag was so useful as well as fashionable!

Ladies....don't you have your own forum for that kinda stuff?

Can we stick to pda cases?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Sorry...I get so caught up when talking about accessories
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Sorry...I get so caught up when talking about accessories
    No problem...it's bad enough I have my wife to worry about.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12