1.    #1  
    Can someone assist??? If I sync using Windows Mobile Device Centre after applying patches to computer/700...the calender moves all my 'full day apts' a day off.

I am syncing so the computer gets the sched from the 700
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Syncing with what? Outlook? If OL, have you applied the DST patch to your OL on Desktop PC? Patched the Treo? Are you using any 3rd party app on your Treo for calendering? SPB Diary? Other? If so, they may have a DST fix as well. Verify your time zone setting on PC and phone. Make sure you change the time zone setting to something else other than your correct time zone on your phone, save, then set to the correct time zone and save on phone again.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
  3.    #3  
    My phone is eastern time for Canada (Ontario). My computer is same. I use Outlook 2002 for my scheduling. The schedule on the computer is correct. When I sync to my device, it comes in a day off on all my full day apts (scheduling for 4 day sched (day, day, night, night)

I dont understand change the time zone thing?
    I had to apply the patch to windows AND to outlook AND to treo. Microsoft has a utility for all three.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brothermike View Post
    I had to apply the patch to windows AND to outlook AND to treo. Microsoft has a utility for all three.
    MS = 2 patches, Palm = 1 patch...3rd party app's = many
    Treo 700WX - VZW
  6.    #6  
    my appointments all specifically for March are still out be a day...cant fix even by deleting and resynching..they come back in a day off..only for march

Specific to Robdam...keep watching the forum on different screens for your 700wx that your involved in... Can you recommend any free themes for this treo? Any with iphone similar buttons and diff screens that dont cost the 45 bucks spb charges??