Select "New"
    Enter a name of the profile
    Click on "Modem"
    Create a "New" one call it like "TMobile Internet"
    Select "Cellular Line (GPRS, 3G)"
    Access Point: internet2.voicestream.com
    User name and password: (Leave blank)

And that should do it.

If you're using T-zones, you'll have to use wap.myvoicestream.com for the Access Point
    For T-Zones you may also have to configure a proxy also with proxy address: 216.155.165.050 and port of 8080 for "HTTP" (in the proxy advanced tab.) Try it both with and without the proxy.

Also, you might, and I stress MIGHT have to force-disconnect the autoselect registry setting for the Cingular proxy to make IE work. If you hard-reset and only used the T-Mobile sim with it you shouldn't need to do this. But if you ever put a Cingular SIM in after the last hard-reset, then it will have set this registry setting you'll need to disable it:
    Run the "Disable cingular proxy" cab here just to be sure:
    http://www.gadgetech.info/treo/hacks/disableproxy/
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    I just bought a 750 and I'm waiting for the unlock code... I used the service recommended by some users on this forum.

I have the directions for setting up the web browser so my questions are:

1. will I have trouble setting up email accounts so that I can get emails directly on my phone? My accounts are with gmail and a private website that is setup for pop3 (I have a yahoo account as well)

2. for the users who unlocked the phone specifically for Tmobile use... are there any specific restrictions that you can tell me about with the Tmobile service (ie. programs, applications, online radio streaming etc...) and if so, what can I do to get around these restrictions?

I'm looking fwd to digging into the phone and personalizing it.

So far this site has been helpful
    I entered the code with my tmobile sim in place and it worked fine... making phone calls no problem.

main issues

1. no internet... I followed the directions for changing the setting above but no dice... please help on that one

2. still want to know about the email setup... it would really suck if I couldn't get emails on my phone. ( pop3 account, gmail, and aol - yahoo as well but thats no big deal)

3. does this phone support aol instant message?

ok I'll leave you guys alone if I can get these things set up.

thanks
    so finally i'm online... the instructions and link above did work fine (thanks Taylorh)

I cant get aol.com. My previous phone had an aol application built in but id be fine with just accessing the mail.

its aol IM that I really need... any leads on that would be appreciated.

thanks
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    09639105 try this code, put in sim for tmobile and it ask for a code!!!

it work for mine!!!
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ortega9 View Post
    so finally i'm online... the instructions and link above did work fine (thanks Taylorh)

I cant get aol.com. My previous phone had an aol application built in but id be fine with just accessing the mail.

its aol IM that I really need... any leads on that would be appreciated.

thanks
    Is it that you cant browse to aol.com , or that you just want to see/retrieve your AOL mail?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Djhyper66 View Post
    09639105 try this code, put in sim for tmobile and it ask for a code!!!

it work for mine!!!
    Yes, and it won't work for anyone else. Unlock codes are specific to your phone's IMEI.
    i'm thinking of getting tomtom nav 6 for my 750v

do i have to get a seperate gps receiver for tomtom to work
    I found out that the phone has to use mobile url for certain sites and aol is one of them.. so it redirects to wap.aol so no biggie i guess seems to be working fine.

I'm also having a problem sending messages... I setup 2 pop3 accounts so far and I receive emails just fine but when I send or reply I get the same message as the guy above (recipient not valid) and I know thats not the case (because the recipient is my other email address)

I called tmobile tech support and they told me to try myemail.t-mobile.com as my outgoing server... that didnt work either. the message I get with that one is (you cannot download messages to your device please check your settings and try again)

so I'm stuck here not able to send messages... any help would be appreciated

also if anyone has successfully used aol AIM on the 750 unlocked with tmobile let me know please... I need that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12