Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Is anyone using this? Does it allow for multiple calendars? I am trying to find a program that will allow for two seperate calendars (wifes and mine) that can be viewed on both Treos.
  2. #2  
    Not sure about any PPC PIM that allows for multiple calendars, or multiple user profiles. You could flag the calendar items added to your calendar and filter based on that flag.

    I no longer use outlook on PC, but I do remember you can assign the calendar item a category (ie. Birthday). If you create a category for you and your wife, you should be able to filer them using any of the PIM applications.

    On the MAC, you assign the item in the same fashion, but the category is in fact more like what you want (Assign it to its own calendar - Birthday calendars, Personal or Business Calendars etc.).

    Pocket informant and the more talked about Agenda One both can sort using these categories/flags. The latest version of Agenda One is very tight!
  3.    #3  
    Just took a look at Agenda One and it looks pretty cool. Your filter suggestion sounds like it could work. Thanks. As a side question and coming from years of being a Palm OS user what is the best way to remove programs you have installed on the 750?
  4. #4  
    To remove programs disable the today plugin if there is one then remove from the "add/remove program window.

    With pocket informant I have my wife's calendar set in a category and since it is possible to have items in multiple categories and save a filtered view as a link you can set up your calendar and your wife's calendar as essentially separate programs.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    To remove programs disable the today plugin if there is one then remove from the "add/remove program window.

    With pocket informant I have my wife's calendar set in a category and since it is possible to have items in multiple categories and save a filtered view as a link you can set up your calendar and your wife's calendar as essentially separate programs.
    Being a noob on the WM 750, where is the add/remove program window on the Treo?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetjunkies View Post
    Being a noob on the WM 750, where is the add/remove program window on the Treo?
    In System...
  7. #7  
    Ya, go start>settings>system>remove programs
  8.    #8  
    Thanks. Do any of these programs offer the ability to set appointments other than half hour intervals? Say 4:05 or even 4:15. The stock calendar only allows on the half hour.
  9. #9  
    PocketInformant allows you to set up to the minute, ie 3:21.

    I have always been curious about something. I have been using PocketInformant for a year and its never asked for a registration code. I'm not complaining of course but that's just weird. Any one else?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    PocketInformant allows you to set up to the minute, ie 3:21.

    I have always been curious about something. I have been using PocketInformant for a year and its never asked for a registration code. I'm not complaining of course but that's just weird. Any one else?
    Hmmm... I bought PI a few years back, but recently had to purchase Agenda One - its just easier to deal with. Agenda One did timeout on me... !

Posting Permissions