Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Stroths - Perhaps that is only if you set flexmail to default.

Neill - dont think activesync works with html period at this point. Think WM6 addresses this.
    I'm pretty sure I could get html by using my Exchange host's IMAP server and push with IDLE.

Does the Word Completion feature work with FM? This is an important feature for me.
  3.    #23  
    Do not think word completion works.

edit: yes it does. i typed an email earlier and it didnt show up, but typed one awhile ago and it did.
    Last edited by volwrath; 03/17/2007 at 09:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    Do not think word completion works.

edit: yes it does. i typed an email earlier and it didnt show up, but typed one awhile ago and it did.
    I very much appreciate your following up-- this feature would've been a deal breaker for me.

I've been following the recent releases in the WebIS forums, and a significant release will be coming out by the end of the month. I'm debating whether to install the latest public beta (1418). For some users, sent emails have not been moved to the Sent Items folder.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by neill View Post
    I very much appreciate your following up-- this feature would've been a deal breaker for me.

I've been following the recent releases in the WebIS forums, and a significant release will be coming out by the end of the month. I'm debating whether to install the latest public beta (1418). For some users, sent emails have not been moved to the Sent Items folder.
    i would wait to install 1418 cause another public beta is supposed to come out this weekend or Monday.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12