1.    #1  
    Like many of you I have tried PhoneAlarm in the past with unstable results. So I have been trying out the "Profiles for Windows Mobile" from WinMobileApps. It seems fairly stable but of course has fewer features than PhoneAlarm. I have seen recently where some of you have stated that PhoneAlarm is not nearly as buggy as past incarnations. Can those who have used both with the Treo 750 give me the head-to-head comparison and comment on stability? Thanks.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    I actually purchased both. I used PhoneAlarm a few months ago and recently purchased Profiles. I prefer Profiles. It seems a bit more stable and a lot less bloated then PhoneAlarm. I only wanted something to change ringers/vibrate functions at certain times of the day so and Profiles works great for that.
    I'm also using Profiles. Phonealarm does way too many things to **** with all of my settings and I don't want that. All I want is radio on/off, volume up/down, (and would like screen brightness control.) Profiles does this for me and I haven't had any problems with it.
    I'm going to try to write my own lite profile program specifically for the 750. I don't know when I'll get that done, though.