1.    #1  
    http://www.engadget.com/2007/03/07/s...755p-mid-year/

Sure, it's a new "p" but could a new "wx" revision be far behind?

Should I even care? I want something revolutionary for my next phone... something that makes me forget how much I ever loved my current phone... if that's even possible in this universe.
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    http://www.engadget.com/2007/03/07/s...755p-mid-year/

Sure, it's a new "p" but could a new "wx" revision be far behind?

Should I even care? I want something revolutionary for my next phone... something that makes me forget how much I ever loved my current phone... if that's even possible in this universe.

Well, thats it. The new form factor in CDMA. You knew it was coming. I'll stick with my WX for a while.
  3.    #3  
    Yup, seriously. Something really special is going to have to pop up before I start looking for a replacement for the Treo. I've been through enough PPCs to know when I find a good one...
    END OF LINE
    Want a 755p? Get a 700p and put a Zoti antenna on it. This will sell well because of the new form factor, but its nothing revolutionary.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I would also expect this to be some small form of an "upgrade" to the 750. Palm always uses the same model numbers over different carriers (700w/wx/p on Sprint & Verizon, 600 & 650 all across the board, etc). Can't say what of course, but I would definitely expect some "enhancements."
    maybe evda rev a?
    There was all kinds of talk from Palm about the new OS in the code name-Sherlock device.Many speculated WM6 or lenix based.
    If the sherlock is going to run the over tweaked Garnet OS palm is DUMB and once again ripping off there customer base.
    If Sprint picks up another device with the over tweaked Garnet OS they are DUMB and oh yeah Dumber.
    Sprint needs to wake up and not create new beta testers.I did not have fun doing the Sprint beta test on the 700p going through 7 of those junkers.

Phil C