1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm seeing all of my calender items shifting back by one hour. So if an appointment starts at 2PM, it will show up at 1PM and end one hour early. Additionally some one day events are shifting back a whole day, but this seems to come and go. If I manually go in and fix things it sticks for a day and then reverts. Syncing does not cause it to shift, and the items look fine in Outlook. I have the DST patch installed, network time is not turned on, I've changed the timezone back and forth as the patch suggested, I'm running Outlook 2007 on Vista so they should both be DST aware.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!
    I'm having the exact same problem with the exact same setup. I'd love to know why this is happening for appointments that occur before the DST shift.
    It's the DST fix. Disable the "Use network time zone" within the clock and you will need to fix the time zone to reflect yours more than likely. I was having the same problems and that did the trick.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Verify your time zone under clocks & alarms. If using SPB Diary, d/l and install their latest DST version.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
  5.    #5  
    All my TZs are set to -5 Eastern, and not Indiana, no network time. I actually removed the DST patch from my Treo and tried again with the same issue.

I also remove all my appointments and recreated them and the same thing still occurs. This is both before and after running the Microsoft Outlook Fix Tool.

Any other suggestions?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    After you applied the DST Patch to your phone, did you change to a different time zone, save the change, and then go back to the correct time zone?
    Treo 700WX - VZW
  7.    #7  
    Yes, I did do that. Still very Odd.