Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    i just got my nokia hs-12W and it does seem to work nicely with my 750v. But the manual talks about 3 features i would like to work.

Clock, watch, time, ... The headset should be able to show the time on the phone. But it doesnt work.

unread messages should show up on the HS-12W.

It only shows phone numbers, not names. I dont remember peoples phone numbers at all, and occasionally not their name either
    I believe the ability to show the name instead of the number is phone dependent. My jabra bt800 which has a cid screen only shows the number, not the name, even though it has the capability to show the name.
    that really sucks ion

But how is the quality with A2DP & MP3's? Any skipping?

Please let us know how you go with the HS-12w I am planning on purchasing one ... Hopefully you can get those other features to work
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cam05 View Post
    that really sucks ion

Please let us know how you go with the HS-12w I am planning on purchasing one ... Hopefully you can get those other features to work
    My miniSD card is not here yet, so for the moment i use the FM radio in the HS-12W. But the phone quality is good.

Which other features are you talking about?
    The features that you mentioned (being able to browse through phone book etc..)

So when you listen to music there is no skipping? It does not stop/start? Its good quality?
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    The features that you mentioned (being able to browse through phone book etc..)
    i do not remember mentioning that feature? but it sure would be cool

So when you listen to music there is no skipping? It does not stop/start? Its good quality?
    I have still not received my miniSD card, it is in backorder :-(

FM radio works fine though.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    that really sucks ion

No, it is not skipping, at least not during my 10 minutes test today. However it does sound like ****. I think it is either my mp3's or the player, because when i listen to FM radio on the nokia HS-12w, it sounds great. And my mp3's sounds fine on my macbook pro.

It do experience that when the screen turns off, then the windows mobile media player stops playing music. And i have not found a setting to turn that behavior off. And people say that Palm OS is old and useless?? HAHAHAH the more i use windows mobile the more i hate it's bad behaviour. Sure, Palm OS could use some multitasking, but over all the
    experience is better. I do like the concept of bluetooth stereo, but if it's gonna sound like ****... I'm gonna try the newer vodafone rom, and my friends 750, because he has a ROW firmware.
    Last edited by ion++; 03/16/2007 at 10:48 AM. Reason: forgot to add that mp3's works fine elsewhere
    I can not begin to tell you how much that sucks to hear

The reason the quality is bad is that the Bluetooth stack used in the Treo (the microsoft version) sucks

But the HS-12w is a high quality headset I was hoping to hear some improvements