1.    #1  
    If I want to lock the keyboard and screen I have to hit the red phone button 2 times. I liked this better on the wx because the power button locked the screen and key with 1 push. Is there a reg edit or something to change this?
    No...come back to the Palm OS
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    No...come back to the Palm OS
    Is this what my mother was talking about when she said woman would tempt me?
    Yes James...come back to the "Dark Side". I've already converted you to Cingular!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Yes James...come back to the "Dark Side". I've already converted you to Cingular!
    Oh have times changed. It wasn't too long ago that WM was considered "the Dark Side".
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    AE Button Plus (http://ae.inc.ru/aebplus.php) will let you assign the Red/Power button to (hang-up call & power-down) so it will power-down without switching to the Today screen first.
    Not free but can do much more and well worth the $7.99
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Oh have times changed. It wasn't too long ago that WM was considered "the Dark Side".
    LOL...Well, I still consider WM "the Dark Side", but it wouldn't be as enticing to lure James back to "the better side".
    Blame Vodafone...they wanted the Red button to go back to the Today screen since "every other phone when you hit the end key goes back to the main screen".

It's dumb
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I just programmed my side button (press and hold) to be "standby." I get the "Standby" event from SPB Pocket plus.
    I've turned the existing behavior around and use it to my advantage. I've set up the "OK" button to close apps rather than minimize them (again spb pocket plus.) I figure why have two buttons side by side that do the same thing (minimize.) Make OK be a true "close" and use the end button to "minimize".
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G