1.    #1  
    I want to strat getting my emails forwarded to my phone. I do not want these emails to come to me live per sey. I would like to be able to initiate the emails when I want. I do not want to be interupted every 5 minutes with incoming emails. Is there a way I can set this up?
  2.    #2  
    Someone must no the answer to this. I am just looking to get my work emails sent to my outlook on my Treo 700w. Please help.
    Might I suggest you start with say, the manual. Then if that fails...do a search.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Just don't set up any sync schedule and you'll not be bombarded with the alerts. Good luck.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  5.    #5  
    I geuss I am not sure whereto begin. Do I need to set up email forwarding with my workemail? Do I need to set up something up in the Treo tobe able to start getting emails? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Your Treo is like a small computer which has it's own Outlook installed. (It's called "Messaging" for 700w/wx since it includes SMS and MMS as well in one app.) You'll need to set up your email accounts in order to receive your emails from your corporate and/or personal accounts.

The set-up instructions are here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...l/default.mspx

The sync schedule is per email account. So if you do not want to be bombarded by alerts, set them up accordingly.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607