1.    #1  
    Whenever I turn off my ringer--I can never get my SMS' or any other notifications to vibrate. Is there a reason why? I have checked 'When ringer off vibrate' and done the Sound fixes that Palm suggested.

Any thoughts?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    In your settings(volume & sounds) do you have the "tick" mark checked for vibrate for SMS?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TREO1027 View Post
    In your settings(volume & sounds) do you have the "tick" mark checked for vibrate for SMS?
    SMS is not an option in Sounds & Notifications. The heading "Messaging: New Message" is an option and yes vibrate when ringer switched off is definitely ticked as is display message on screen with the generic "Notify tone" ...

9x out of 10 I don't get any kind of ring tone whatsoever when a SMS comes in. Rather the screen just lights up so I am able to catch it when I have my phone out.

I went through and did everything on Palm's 'support page' and still nothing. I have noticed that it does vibrate and ring if I have my actual messaging program opened and a text comes in.

Very strange!! I have done about 10 soft resets at this point. Wish I could get some help!