1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I'm trying to open excel & it just keeps coming up with the M$ symbol like its searching but never finds the program. Im not able to access it at all. Its the first time Im actually using it & I tried a hard reset & can access it afterwards before the restore than it reverts back to the same behavior. Any advice to solve this nagging issue?
  2. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Anyone?
    This happened to me when I changed my date and time format with datetime.reg. Search for datetime2 for the version that works with Excell.
    My Excel Mobile works fine, but I just tried launching PowerPoint Mobile and a list of folders "All Folders" comes up rather than a blank PowerPoint slide.

Is PowerPoint Mobile only supposed to let you edit existing powerpoint slides, or should it also enable you to create new powerpoint slides?
  5. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    This happened to me when I changed my date and time format with datetime.reg. Search for datetime2 for the version that works with Excell.
    Hannip,I found the link for Datetime2 but how do I reverse or uninstall the first version?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Hannip,I found the link for Datetime2 but how do I reverse or uninstall the first version?
    Loading the datetime2.reg will replace the old values.
    Quote Originally Posted by kgjonesva View Post
    My Excel Mobile works fine, but I just tried launching PowerPoint Mobile and a list of folders "All Folders" comes up rather than a blank PowerPoint slide.

Is PowerPoint Mobile only supposed to let you edit existing powerpoint slides, or should it also enable you to create new powerpoint slides?
    I believe it only lets you view, not edit or create.