Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Under my 1 year hardware warranty, Verizon agreed to replace my 700w today. For whatever reason, I wasn't getting any signal anymore.

I think the odds are heavily in favor of me receiving a new or refurbished 700w again, however, for all of you who are in a similar position, I'll let you know what device they replace it with in 2-3 days.
    700w - Verizon
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    yeah, i was swapped out from a 700w to a wx but it was because i did it in the store and had already been through 4 w's....i would expect only retail replacements to be wx's...they had to give code 68 to move me from the w to the wx..it wasn't jsut swap it out..be happy.

but good luck, fingers crossed

p.s. i interestingly had the exact same issue with my brand new 700wx 3 days into my life..they replaced the unit and no problems since..wonder whats causing the reception issue.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mkjellman View Post
    yeah, i was swapped out from a 700w to a wx but it was because i did it in the store and had already been through 4 w's....i would expect only retail replacements to be wx's...they had to give code 68 to move me from the w to the wx..it wasn't jsut swap it out..be happy.

but good luck, fingers crossed

p.s. i interestingly had the exact same issue with my brand new 700wx 3 days into my life..they replaced the unit and no problems since..wonder whats causing the reception issue.
    Interesting. Only WX's via the retail channel eh? That's a good point. I wasn't really all that disappointed with my W this whole year, so I won't mind putting up with it it a little longer.

Thanks!

Lee
    700w - Verizon