1.    #1  
    Hey folks! I often use the Clocks and Alarms for various alarm clocks, etc. It works just fine for me. The only problem is its so many clicks! Start, Settings, System, Clocks & Alarms.

Does anyone know a way to Map this to a key or even just create a shortcut I can place in the startup menu?

I know having the built in date provides a litte shortcut but I use hidelogo and hate seeing the date there.

Any ideas?

-Mikey
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLive View Post
    Hey folks! I often use the Clocks and Alarms for various alarm clocks, etc. It works just fine for me. The only problem is its so many clicks! Start, Settings, System, Clocks & Alarms.

Does anyone know a way to Map this to a key or even just create a shortcut I can place in the startup menu?

I know having the built in date provides a litte shortcut but I use hidelogo and hate seeing the date there.

Any ideas?

-Mikey
    You might try WisBar Lite. It might be able to do what you are looking for.

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/pro...od=WisBar+Lite
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Just touch the screen next to the date on the Today screen. It will open up the clocks and alarms screen.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltaflyer View Post
    Just touch the screen next to the date on the Today screen. It will open up the clocks and alarms screen.
    Mine doesn't do that. Possibly because I have the date/time reg hack.

Treo 700WX - VZW
    Robdam (sorry....off the subject) what is the app you have on your Today screen right above the weather app? I like the looks of it, and I am thinking it may not take up too much space on my Today screen, not allowing the things I really want on it to show!! (thanks in advance, you have helped me out in the past)
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    It looks like Phone Alarm...
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huggie View Post
    It looks like Phone Alarm...
    Yes, PhoneAlarm Full...AWESOME app. I highly recommend it. syrguy1969, glad I have helped you in the past!
    http://www.pocketmax.net/phoneAlarm.html

The Weather app is actually a scrolling news bar call Journal Bar. I also highly recommend that app.
    http://www.omegaone.com/journalbar/ppc/default.htm

HideLogo to remove the annoying VZW bar (The developer of this hack should be paid million$)
    http://ppcgeeks.com/remove-logo-1-1-released-t1066.html
    Last edited by robdam; 03/06/2007 at 03:09 PM.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    Mine doesn't do that. Possibly because I have the date/time reg hack.

You must have the Date option checked in your Today screen options. Granted, this takes up some real estate. Not sure what the hack does to this option.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    The reg edit/hack adds the date to the time in the top bar and adds am/pm, ( I think). - see screenie 2 posts above..
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLive View Post

Any ideas?

-Mikey
    The file you need to map to is "clock.exe" directly in the \Windows folder
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Start...Alarm to bring up my alarm. I put SBP alarm on the start menu. Always two quick clicks away. Liked having data bar on the today screen, but takes up too much real estate...