Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ok, you try with the sleep in front also. I'll stick to my test with the sleep after.
    The sleep after test failed. Did you try the sleep before test?
  3.    #43  
    not yet. will see a 11...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Sleep before or after didn't work. ToggleDisplay(off) did work on this test (although I don't think the device was in a deep sleep). If in the next hour it works again we'll know for sure. Then all we need to know is a way to detect when the display is on or off and if off call ToggleDisplay(off).

Sling do you know the reg value to determine if the display is on or off?
    I will find it

HKLM/System/current control/control/Power/State/
    Resuming is the place were we need to be.All the values are set at 4
    except for (Default) and (ril1: ) for they are set at 2.That tells me the device is waking up yet no backlights,keylights,and screen tap are not active.
    The value 2
    The Reg Driver-(Default) is 4

From value 2-4 looks like the call
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/10/2007 at 03:24 PM.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Sleep before or after didn't work. ToggleDisplay(off) did work on this test (although I don't think the device was in a deep sleep). If in the next hour it works again we'll know for sure. Then all we need to know is a way to detect when the display is on or off and if off call ToggleDisplay(off).

Sling do you know the reg value to determine if the display is on or off?
    That does work (or, at least did for me)...

so, yeah, we just need to find the reg entry that determines if the screen is on, leave it on if on, or turn it off (even though it's already off) and play the sound...

if that being the case

HKLM/System/current control/control/Power/State/
    Backlight=Bkl1: (1) to (0)

(0) being off
    Yep, verified even during a deep sleep for an hour the chime still goes off when doing a ToggleDisplay(off)
    You could send a regwrite to the kyl1: and bkl1: setting them at 4 when chiimer sounds we then get no screen or keylight wake up
    Sleep 100
    then regwrite them back.

I Really think
    Resuming is the answer though from (2) to (4)
    On chime keep the value at (4)
  10.    #50  
    Chimer 1.3 posted

Adds ability to test the chime from the main UI plus uses new install/uninstall scripts and ScriptIcons.dll

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123