Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Hi,

I've had my Treo 700w for over a year now, which I sync with Outlook, I've never have had a problem with appointments. But I noticed this morning, after entering my appointments for the week and syncing my treo to Outlook 2007 that all my appointments are one hour early, even though they appear at the correct time in Outlook.

I installed the DST update in Outlook and on the treo and changed the timezone to another timezone and back again accepting the change eacht ime, but the times are still incorrect. I also tried deleting all the appointments that were incorrect and entering them again to no avail.

I'm located in the Eastern US timezone, NYC to be exact, and I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem and if so has anyone figured out how to fix the problem. Thanks.

I have enable local network time checked but not timezone and the problem is only for Sunday March 4, 2007 forward to the end of the next week.
    I have the same problem so I just changed my appointments time on Outlook so they show up right in my Treo.
    yes me too!!! and I just installed the DST patch and the wireless sync patch!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Have you installed the Windows XP DST Patch? Are you using a 3rd party app like SPB Diary, (they have a DST specific version/patch on their website - recently released)?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=138213
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    So I called Verizon / Tech Support / Wireless Sync, and they claim that when DST kicks in next week the appointments will automatically be adjusted correctly (right now from 3-11 to about 4-1 all treo appointments are 1 hour earlier my outlook appointments)

Am I alone in thinking this guy is full of BS?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boboo View Post
    So I called Verizon / Tech Support / Wireless Sync, and they claim that when DST kicks in next week the appointments will automatically be adjusted correctly (right now from 3-11 to about 4-1 all treo appointments are 1 hour earlier my outlook appointments)

Am I alone in thinking this guy is full of BS?
    He's misinformed. All of my appointments are finally reading the same start/end time. The last piece of the puzzle for me was reoccurring appointments were 1 hour early. That was fixed by the SPB Diary fix I just installed today.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    I sync my appointments via wireless sync (not activesync) -- Perhaps that it the difference?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boboo View Post
    I sync my appointments via wireless sync (not activesync) -- Perhaps that it the difference?

I sync mine wirelessly as well through 4smartphone.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I sync through usb to my computer which is a windows vista ultimate computer so I didn't do the xp patch. I did notice that appointment starting Monday, March 12, 2007 appear correctly. I also noticed that if I created the appointments on the treo and Outlook imported them they showed up correctly.
    Last edited by jyong80; 03/05/2007 at 08:54 PM.