1.    #1  
    Treo750 is not on Skype officially support list. However, I'd like to know if anyone had a success story to share. I use Skype extensively on my laptop, would like to have it on my 750. Thank U
    Quote Originally Posted by publicid View Post
    Treo750 is not on Skype officially support list. However, I'd like to know if anyone had a success story to share. I use Skype extensively on my laptop, would like to have it on my 750. Thank U
    I have installed the low cpu version of skype and its working well. I cannot talk with it, but chatting is OK.
    Skype seems to work decent with the HSDPA hack. It is not bad, but not great.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision View Post
    Skype seems to work decent with the HSDPA hack. It is not bad, but not great.
    I have it installed, but how the heck do you force it off of speaker phone when calling out?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I have installed it also. I used it for a few minutes and I was also only able to use the speakerphone.
    Bump. Considering buying a 750. Just wanted to know who is regularly using skype on the 750 via UTMS or HSPDA
    Skype works with the HSDPA hack thru speakerphone. It does not work thru the regular headset speakers. You could also use a mic/headphone combo.
    any you guys try iskoot on the 750?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    any you guys try iskoot on the 750?
    They don't have a version that supports the Treo 750 yet!
    I installed the low cpu version as well and can do calls/chats, so I would get the Treo Aussie Joe