Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    These skins ROCK and I know most of you already know about them, but here are a couple of pics with a set installed on the dark grey/black Verizon 700wx

http://bestskinsever.com

Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    What a beauty. I have strayed away from these because they usually come out all bubbly and crappy looking. I would consider this one though.

Edited to add: I just ordered one. Hope my comes out as well as yours did.
    Last edited by IncredibleLee; 03/04/2007 at 05:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Nice job E....shiney.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    My experience has been that the bubbles go away eventually. Sometimes it takes a couple of days. I've used BSE on my Treo and family cell phones and think they are great.
    Nice! Just out of curiousity, did you use their screen protector? I have the bse on my 650 but I was worried about touchscreen+water...
    I have used these for a long time on my sprint wx. the only thing I don't use is the screen protector part. use a different product for that.
    Looks awesome...but, I had BSE on my 700 for almost a year and after 6 or more months it started getting a yellow tint on it and made it look bad. I suppose as cheap as BSE is I could have just bought some new skins every half a year or so, but I just wanted to try my Treo out naked for a while since I got BSE right out of the box. BSE goes on real easy too, and I never had problems with bubbles...then again, one of my old time hobbies were modeling so I have that touch and patience. Again...it looks good and evidently you applied it on right. It is so easy to apply, I don't see how anyone could result in any worse of an outcome than the above pics.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Looks awesome...but, I had BSE on my 700 for almost a year and after 6 or more months it started getting a yellow tint on it and made it look bad. I suppose as cheap as BSE is I could have just bought some new skins every half a year or so, but I just wanted to try my Treo out naked for a while since I got BSE right out of the box. BSE goes on real easy too, and I never had problems with bubbles...then again, one of my old time hobbies were modeling so I have that touch and patience. Again...it looks good and evidently you applied it on right. It is so easy to apply, I don't see how anyone could result in any worse of an outcome than the above pics.
    KStewart, I , for one, would like to see your old Avatar back !!!!!!!!
    Treo 700WX - VZW
  9.    #9  
    Thanks all!

I have never had a problem with bubbles on a BSE. Installed 3 sets on Treo's, 2 SLVR's. 2 RAZR's, 3 iPods.

LOL and NO WAY would I ever use the screen protector that came with this damn thing! hahaha I use Martin Field's Overlay Plus! Been using them for years, Love them! overlayplus.com
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    They do turn a little yellow over time but since they are priced right, replacing it every 6 months isn't painful. I just applied a set I had waiting for my next replacement Treo 700.

Invisibleshields hold their clarity but are a little pricey.
    I just got my 2nd set of BSE. It's very true it turns yellow, but I didn't even realize it until I pulled it off. The only reason I was replacing my first skin is because one of the pieces began to come off... it's great for the price!
    Do these cover the front and sides of the Treo? Any pictures?
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    I ordered mine on a Monday and got it on a Thursday. I'd say, as a first-timer, I might have spent about 45 minutes on the install (perfectionist, yes!). I'm quite pleased with it. I have a similar product on the front of my car which has held up for many years. But at about 100 times the price of this product. I'm giving the screen protector a try for the heck of it. This stuff does come off with no residue, so what the heck.

Nice post ebedoun. Thanks.
    Does BSE protect the silver border around the screen?
    No, it doesn't cover all of the silver border. The only piece on the front covers the top silver area where it says Palm and (carrier).
    Is there a protector for the front?

Any pics of the front?
  17.    #17  

Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Im confused, your protecting the edges of the phone but not the screen? Is that the products idea?
    BTW, GREAT photos! What camera are you using? Very vibrant photos!
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Im confused, your protecting the edges of the phone but not the screen? Is that the products idea?
    The BSE comes with a piece for the screen as well but I don't know many who use it. I have a Martins Fields on my screen. However, your point is well taken; the screen is clearly the most important part to protect.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast