Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Im confused, your protecting the edges of the phone but not the screen? Is that the products idea?
    Actually I do have a screen protector on...always. It is a Martin Field's Overlay Plus. overlayplus.com. You cannot even tell it is there I love these things. I have tried them all.

Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    BTW, GREAT photos! What camera are you using? Very vibrant photos!
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01

Marky! Great choice on the screen protection. I have been using the Martin Fields for years...Love them!
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Did you get the lifedrive screen protector?
  3.    #23  
    LOL, I guess I didn't try them allll then. hahaha. I gave up on all the others when I found Martin Fields. I have never had a problem with them at all...

What lifedrive protector are you talking about?
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    I put mine on Friday. I even used the screen protector which I was convinced I would hate but I actually like that too. It was extremely easy to apply and no bubbles :-) Looks awesome. I am going to order one for my ipod now.
  5.    #25  
    And from my experinece the shipping options are

3+ skins, free shipping
    2 skins, $1 shipping
    1 skin, $2 shipping

So as far as buying 3 just to get free shipping may not be worth it for some.
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    So I went to overlayplus.com, and I don't see a protector that's specific to the Treo. Under their PalmOne category, I see one for the LifeDrive, and that's it. So those of you using these, are you just trimming them to size?

My current screen protector is a Belkin that came in a set of 10 protectors for my Tungsten T3, and I just trim them to fit, but it's a hassle and they're not very clear.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by brad_h View Post
    So I went to overlayplus.com, and I don't see a protector that's specific to the Treo. Under their PalmOne category, I see one for the LifeDrive, and that's it. So those of you using these, are you just trimming them to size?

My current screen protector is a Belkin that came in a set of 10 protectors for my Tungsten T3, and I just trim them to fit, but it's a hassle and they're not very clear.
    That is because "cases" is selected at the top. Freaked me out for a minute just now. I thought they stopped carrying them! LOL.... Select "Screen Protector" and it is there. 700p is the same size screen. Select that one... it is actually the same protector sold for the 650 as well.
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Any of you guys put those plastic cover things on your couches, too?
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    are these things really necessary? what kind of wear and tear do Treo's get? I am getting one today in the mail. So I guess I might get these.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    Any of you guys put those plastic cover things on your couches, too?

LOL, no! hahaha... good one!
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by dpixel8 View Post
    are these things really necessary? what kind of wear and tear do Treo's get? I am getting one today in the mail. So I guess I might get these.

I use them for two reasons.. the phone isn't as slippery with them on and the phone is shiiiiny with them installed. You should see how these skis make a matte black RAZR look. WOW!
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    ebedoun,

Can you elaborate more on the feel of the Treo with the BSE. You mention that it is not as slippery with the BSE - does it have a rubberized feel? Is it anything like egrips? I am looking for something that will allow me to hold onto the phone easier. I like to use my 700p without a case, but have had it slip out of my hands a few times. On my second one, which has absolutely no bluetooth issues, and don't want to drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by ebedoun View Post
    I use them for two reasons.. the phone isn't as slippery with them on and the phone is shiiiiny with them installed. You should see how these skis make a matte black RAZR look. WOW!
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by justleft View Post
    ebedoun,

Can you elaborate more on the feel of the Treo with the BSE. You mention that it is not as slippery with the BSE - does it have a rubberized feel? Is it anything like egrips? I am looking for something that will allow me to hold onto the phone easier. I like to use my 700p without a case, but have had it slip out of my hands a few times. On my second one, which has absolutely no bluetooth issues, and don't want to drop it.
    Nothing like egrips...

Nothing like a silicone case...

It is a slightly grippy feel, while still allowing you to slide in and out of your pocket easily unlike the above 2 options.
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Quote Originally Posted by justleft View Post
    ebedoun,

I installed BSEs on both mine and my wife's Treos. I love the "grippyness" of them. Not too much, not too little. I would equate the feel of the BSE roughly with a DVD case. Just enough stickyness that it won't slide out of your hand, but not so sticky that it won't slide in and out of a pocket, or pick up lint. It's a great product, I love it. Oh, it makes the Treos really shiny.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12