1.    #1  
    I'm wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this. When I goto palm's website and attempt to "register my product" It won't accept my serial number. Same goes for when I try to download the free copy of Sprite Backup. I guess it's not critical but wondering if I'm the only experiencing this?
    It should not ask you for the registration code if you are able to download it from Palm's site. You may need to contact Palm support to talk about this.

For a tiral version of Sprite Backup, you will be definitely asked to register.

Did you install the trial version before you download the Palm version? You may need to make sure you remove the trial version completely from your PC and device before you install the Palm version.
    same exact problem...wanted to download sprite, but said my serial number wasnt right. got my treo about a week ago
    whenpigfly, they are probably talking about the actual device serial number you have to enter in order to download the software.

hrmmm, I didn't even try, since i already have the latest version from my 700w
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    You should be able to find your copy of Sprite backup on the Getting Started CD that came with the phone.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by irollturbo View Post
    You should be able to find your copy of Sprite backup on the Getting Started CD that came with the phone.
    Damn it, wish I knew that before I bought it, oh well it's paid for itself already. 24 bucks to recover from stupid mistake is chump change.
    I thought only the Treo 700w user needs/can download the software from website, 700wx and 750 user has it on the original CD.