1.    #1  

I have used this software in the past on other phone devices, but just finished getting it to work for the Treo 750.

When a call comes in the Treo sends the caller ID information to my Mac Display.

Will also display calls I Place, call duration, missed calls. Working on the logging feature to log calls to Calendar, and also display address book image instead of BT icon.

Software used:
    Growl and my Custom Applescript (For notification display)
    Salling Clicker (Bluetooth Phone Communication)
    That's awesome! Can you post instructions and how-to's?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision View Post
    That's awesome! Can you post instructions and how-to's?
    Will work on it... I think I should wait until I get the full apple script ironed out.
    Wow, quick reply. Question: If you have the Treo paired to both the mac and a BT headset, would you be able to see the call information and answer using the BT headset? Also, could you answer through the mac if you get lazy and use the mac's speakers and built-in mic (I have a MacBook Pro)?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision View Post
    Wow, quick reply. Question: If you have the Treo paired to both the mac and a BT headset, would you be able to see the call information and answer using the BT headset? Also, could you answer through the mac if you get lazy and use the mac's speakers and built-in mic (I have a MacBook Pro)?
    You should'nt have any problems with a BT headset at all with the above. Thats what I use as well.

I have never used the Mac speakers and mic as the BT headset. Dont think the quality would be what you want from a headset.
    Thanks!