Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I tried ,just for fun, to see if Verichat still worked so I installed the trial that I had stored on my SD card and it work, I had a reg key so I used that and it registered and worked all day, then when I got up this AM the only thing that would connect was GoogleTalk. I was just curious to see if anyone else was using it or not. I figure that they have to keep it up and running at least until all the valid copies expire. It really bums me out cause the reason I dug verichat was that when it went dormant it used txt to recieve a message and it didn't eat up the battery like all other apps. Does anyone know of an am that uses txt anymore, other than using IM forwarding. I did find a cab file for the OZ messenger from the BlackJack and that works really well, but it uses text all the time, not just for wake up. Oh well, I am not trying to get flamed here, just asking if anyone was still able to use verichat.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    mine's a no go
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Mine is working but I have it saved on the phone versus the memory card. It also works on my 8125 with no problems.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
    Does anyone have the Oz Messenger cab? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
    mine works on and off. There are days when it connects to the servers and that are days, like today, when I can't get it to connect