1.    #1  
    I don't know if this happens to anyone else with the 700wx for Sprint, but after I press the red button to "wake it up" and press the center button to turn off the keyguard, it must take like 5 seconds sometimes for the keyguard to turn off.

I'm wondering why it lags so much. I have medical programs on my SD but not much at all.

Weird.

And it's not that too much is running because I've got SPB on mine and that genuinely exits the programs when I click the "X" as you all know if you're familiar with SPB.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTreo5 View Post
    I don't know if this happens to anyone else with the 700wx for Sprint, but after I press the red button to "wake it up" and press the center button to turn off the keyguard, it must take like 5 seconds sometimes for the keyguard to turn off.
    I believe this is caused by some today screen plugin that is robbing the processor when you turn it on. I have Phone Alarm and mine sometimes takes a few seconds to turn the keyguard msg off.
  3.    #3  
    I've only got SPB and SPB Weather as extras on my today screen. I don't remember if there was a lag before I installed those apps.