Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Sorry for the cross post but I AM FREAKING OUT because my appointments on 700WX are all +1 hour!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=138205
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    I thought the daylight savings patch solved this
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    OK, I am not on "crack" but now all appointments are OK and the ONLY thing I did was uncheck "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs". I'll see if I can get it to go back to +1 by re-checking it.

EDIT: nope, the times are all good now. I must be on crack. Sorry for the false alarm. I'm going to bed now and putting this damn PDA-phone away!
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    I have the same problem as we speak. The only difference, the appointments aren't changing back.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L3thal View Post
    I have the same problem as we speak. The only difference, the appointments aren't changing back.
    It's weird. I didn't do anything to make them change initially. Keep us posted.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Remember that "important last step"....after you apply all the fixes/patches, you have to go to the Treo time set...change the zone to anything else...then change it back to the one you want. This cured my offsets.
    **Also...if you are using Spb Diary, there is a DST 2.2 version of that as well. Yesterday, Outlook and Treo Calendar all matched, but Diary on my Today screen was an hour forward. A look at Spb's forum gave me the link to that updated version, and all is well again....<for now> LOL.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
    Remember that "important last step"....after you apply all the fixes/patches, you have to go to the Treo time set...change the zone to anything else...then change it back to the one you want. This cured my offsets.
    **Also...if you are using Spb Diary, there is a DST 2.2 version of that as well. Yesterday, Outlook and Treo Calendar all matched, but Diary on my Today screen was an hour forward. A look at Spb's forum gave me the link to that updated version, and all is well again....<for now> LOL.
    I have the latest release which is 2.2.1. I cannot find their forums, would you kindly post a link? Thanks.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Did that about 4 times to no avail. I'll just wait it out until DST actually kicks in and in the meantime I'll schedule my appointments with the +1 in mind.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L3thal View Post
    Did that about 4 times to no avail. I'll just wait it out until DST actually kicks in and in the meantime I'll schedule my appointments with the +1 in mind.
    Same here but then the appointments magically corrected themselves. Really weird.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    You'll find the Diary DST version in this link

http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtop...6d19ec261584dd
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    You'll find the Diary DST version in this link

http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtop...6d19ec261584dd
    SWEET! Thank you Paul, the SPB Diary fix was the broken link. All is 100% well on my end - FINALLY! Thanks again for the heads up.
    Treo 700WX - VZW